While this could be a beginning of Android going mainstream and mass in India, but I pretty much doubt these devices from MTS will make any significant difference ? People will continue to buy feature phones, unless one of the big big guns like Samsung or LG would come up with a affordable smartphones without carrier contracts.
Hands on with the new OlivePad VT-1000 Android 2.2 tablet – surprisingly responsive for a ARM11 tablet, nice capacitive screen only spoilt by the cheap TN panel. Good value compared to the expensive Galaxy Tab.
- EleckTRIKpOO on Linux Browsers Compared – Firefox Aurora, Opera Next, Chrome Dev
- lushai73 on OlivePad VT-1000 – 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet Hands-on Review
- mrudula on OlivePad VT-1000 – 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet Hands-on Review
- manaskb on OlivePad VT-1000 – 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet Hands-on Review
- Android Moment – Mass Market Androids Phones for India | Luhit - Reviews, Analysis on Android Moment